- Happy International Suit Up Day!
- Aziz Ansari does a Reddit AMA.
- That “rogue” Globe & Mail caption writer isn’t a rogue, but he is funny.
- Whoops: Seattle bartender who exposed bad tipper outed wrong man.
- How to make Sriracha at home: Step #1 — protect yourself.
- Single Topic Tumblr of the Day: Sh*t That Siri Says.
- Morning Distraction: Cactus McCoy 2.
- Morning Wood: Krislyn Gonzalez.
- Morning List: 6 Bizarre Side Effects of Foods You Eat Every Day.
Also known as EVERY DAY in Korea. ^^
It was like 40 degrees this morning on the walk to yoga (at least it felt like that, I don’t know, but it was less than 8 degrees Celsius, for sure) and I’m a little afraid I’m getting sick (just in time for midterms! yay!) so I bundled up.
I love that hat. Tee hee. There’s a gigantic pom pom on top you can’t see. Everyone walking past me this morning was definitely jealous of how warm my ears were. ^^